A son of Naubolus, father of Schedius, Epistrophus, and Eurynome by Hippolyte. He is mentioned as one of the Argonauts. His sons Schedius and Epistrophus were leaders of the Phocian contingent in the attack on Troy.
- Apollonius Rhodius. Argonautica i, 207.
- Homer. Iliad ii, 518; xvii, 306.
- Pausanias. Description of Greece x, 4.1, 36.10.
- Pseudo-Apollodorus. The Library i, 9.15.
- Smith, William. (1870). Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology. London: Taylor, Walton, and Maberly.