The name of various mythical persons:
- A son of Eleuther, and father of Chaeresileus.1
- The father of Amphion, and king of the Minyans.
- A son of Sphelus, the commander of the Athenians in the Trojan war, was slain by Aeneas.3
- The father of Dmetor, king of Cyprus.
- Pausanias. Description of Greece ix, 20.2.
- Homer. Odyssey xii, 282; Pausanias. Description of Greece ix, 36, in fin.
- Homer. Iliad xv, 332 ff.
- Homer. Odyssey xvii, 443.
- Smith, William. (1870). Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology. London: Taylor, Walton, and Maberly.
This article incorporates text from Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology (1870) by William Smith, which is in the public domain.