Libentina, Lubentina, or Lubentia, a surname of Venus among the Romans, by which she is described as the goddess of sexual pleasure (dea libidinis).
- Arnobius. Adversus Nationes i, p. 15, who however speaks of Libentini dii.
- Augustine. City of God iv, 8.
- Cicero. On the Nature of the Gods ii, 23.
- Nonius, i, 324.
- Plautus. Asinaria ii, 2.2.
- Smith, William. (1870). Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology. London: Taylor, Walton, and Maberly.
- Varro. On the Latin Language v, 6.
This article incorporates text from Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology (1870) by William Smith, which is in the public domain.