A son of Autesion, grandson of Tisamenus, who led Lacedaemonians and Minyans of Lemnos (i.e. descendants of the Argonauts by Lemnian women) from Sparta to the island of Thera, which had before been called Callisto, but was now named after him Thera.
- Apollonius Rhodius. Argonautica iv, 1764.
- Herodotus. Histories iv, 147.
- Pausanias. Description of Greece iii, 1.6, iv, 3.3; vii, 2.2.
- Scholiast on Pindar's Pythian Odes iv, 88.
- Smith, William. (1870). Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology. London: Taylor, Walton, and Maberly.
This article incorporates text from Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology (1870) by William Smith, which is in the public domain.