A stone used for the relief of colic pains and other internal gripings, and was believed to cast a skin (tilg rùsg) when put in the water to be used. It was a round stone with six regularly arranged circles carved upon it. The stone was in the possession of a family in Knapdale, and came then to Tiree.
- Campbell, J.G. (1902). Witchcraft & Second Sight in the Highlands & Islands of Scotland. Glascow: James MacLehose and Sons, p. 93.