A daughter of Asopus and Metope, the daughter of Ladon, became by Zeus the mother of Zethus. She, too, is said to have given her name to the city of Thebes.
- Diodorus Siculus. Historical Library iv, 72.
- Pausanias. Description of Greece ii, 5.2; v, 22.5.
- Pindar. Isthmian Odes viii, 37.
- Pseudo-Apollodorus. The Library iii, 5.6.
- Smith, William. (1870). Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology. London: Taylor, Walton, and Maberly.
This article incorporates text from Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology (1870) by William Smith, which is in the public domain.